We've turned the Tynset Coat of Arms, from Tynset, Norway, into a cute SVG! Enjoy!
The Dollar Tree had new t-shirts this morning, so I'll be doing some stenciling this week. First up, some Banksy, enjoy and make your own! I'm including the PNG and SVG for free!
To make this t-shirt, I used the "Giraffe Drinking Water Stencil" found in my Etsy shop, a copper metallic spray paint, a light spray adhesive, and a clear matte spray.
1. I cut the giraffe using plain, brown, 12 by 12 card stock. I prefer paper stencils to plastic as it is thinner.
2. I sprayed the back of the paper with an adhesive and placed it on the t-shirt.
3. Next, I tucked the t-shirt behind the card stock to avoid over spray.
4. I sprayed the copper metallic over the stencil in three light coats, letting each dry before the next.
4. I then sprayed a layer of clear matte over the top.
5. Boom! Giraffe drinking water t-shirt! It's my new favorite.
Want to purchase the stencil? Head over to my Etsy store, but don't forget to come back for more tutorials!